Janke Tree Farm
2676 111th Ave.
Allegan, MI 49010
U-CUT and PRE-CUT CHRISTMAS TREES:
OPENING DAY 2019: Wed. Nov. 27 from 3 PM to 6 PM
CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY
OPEN BLACK FRIDAY from 9 AM to 6 PM
Normal Seasonal Hours: Mon - Fri 3 PM to 6 PM
Sat. & Sun 9 AM to 6 PM
CLOSING DAY FOR 2019 SEASON IS MONDAY DEC. 16 AT 6 PM
Welcome to the biggest little tree farm in Southwest Michigan. We are a compact farm making it easy to find your perfect tree. We are a family run business striving to provide excellent products and services. Here's what we have:
1. Choose & Cut trees: We have an excellent selection of 9 varieties of firs and spruces. We provide the saw and we have sleds and tree wheelers free of charge to easily bring your tree back. EVERY tree that is for sale is pre-tagged with the species and the price. ***IF YOU PLAN TO CUT YOUR OWN TREE YOU MUST BE HERE BEFORE 5:30 AS THERE IS TOO MUCH RISK TO THE DRIP TUBING AND SMALLER TREES WHEN TRYING TO CUT AFTER DARK***
2. Convenient pre-cut trees: We try to keep our stands stocked with an excellent selection of freshly cut trees. Most customers are able to choose a pre-cut tree and be on their way in a very short time.
3. Wreaths - both decorated and undecorated made with fraser fir, balsam fir, cedar and white pine . Wreath hangers and cemetery stands available.
4. Garland - Fresh fraser fir/cedar garland for decorating inside or out - limited availability. Call ahead if you need a large quantity - we can make custom lengths.
5. Centerpieces - Made fresh with oasis water absorbing foam and treated with a preservative to make them last and last. These make excellent holiday hostess gifts.( A nice way also to add some color and fragrance for someone who isn't able to have a real tree.)
6. We provide all the services associated with buying a real tree: A hand saw, a sled for bringing your tree back, a tractor ride on Saturdays and Sundays to bring your tree back, shaking old needles out, drilling the stem to accommodate pin stands, and wrapping the tree tight for easier transport - no additional fee for any of that.
7. Bundles of boughs are available to purchase and small bundles of fancy greens for vases, etc.
8. We have a warming area and fire pit as well as an opportunity to purchase drinks and snacks.
See our Environment page for all the benefits that this farm and YOU bestow on the environment by choosing a real tree!