1. Bailing only $1 for trees under 8 feet tall (wrapping the tree in a tight net making it easy to get the tree on the car and in the house).
Taller than 8 foot trees are only $2 for baling.
2. Free Shaking of your tree to clean last years needles out of the tree.
3. Free drilling of the trunk to accommodate those peg style stands that require it.
4. We have saws available free of charge. Twine is also available free of charge for tying the tree to your vehicle.
5. On Saturday and Sunday the tractor and wagon will be running to bring people to and from the field. During the week it is a nice short walk with a tree wheeler cart or sled that we provide for your convenience.
6. Coffee or hot chocolate available to purchase to warm you after the "hunt" and maybe something sweet like cookies or brownies!
7. We always have Kleen-ex, hand sanitizer, paper towels on hand and of course a Port-A-Potty.
8. There is always a good selection of freshly cut Pre-Cut Christmas trees located in the stands next to the barn for your convenience if you
would rather not cut a tree.
9. We have people on hand who are happy to help you cut down your tree and move your tree at no charge.
10. Fresh hand-made wreaths and swags are available either decorated, undecorated, and designer wreaths made from fraser fir or a
mix of fir, cedar and white pine.
11. Centerpieces are made with oasis water absorbing foam and made with fraser fir to last through the holidays.
12. Garland made from fraser fir as well as porch pots and hanging baskets - limited availability .
13. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover cards, debit cards, checks and cash.
14. Free candy canes! Free twine for securing the tree to your vehicle.
15. Miscellaneous: Tree removal bags, tree watering funnels, wreath hangers, and tree preservative for sale.